Finally getting around to sharing what I brought back from my Napa Trip. I rarely buy souvenirs but these goodies were just too good to pass up! Some of them were gifts for loved ones and the wine of course was for me. Take a look at these goodies:
1. Boudin Bread, I randomly bought this bread in the SFO airport. I used to live in SF and never took advantage of all the great bread the city has to offer. SO when I passed this infamous Boudin Bakery Bread I had to grab it and take it home. Boudin San Francisco Bakery.
2. Truffle Olive Oil by Olivier: This Olive Oil company is based in Napa. I grabbed this olive oil at the first winery I stopped at. I love truffle anything it’s just soo delicious. However a good friend of mine’s birthday was the next weekend I came back home and I thought this would be perfect gift for him. He’s a bit of a foodie and he loves Truffle flavored food as well. Happy Birthday too him! See the more Truffle Olive Oil on amazon here.
3. Round Etched Glass Keepsake Box: Lately my go to accessories have been Big chunky bangles but my only hassle was finding a place to keep them, until this latest trip where I found the perfect jewelry keepsake box. It’s a must have for any bracelet lover like myself. See here other gifts and pretty items from the Inglenook (Coppola) winery Estate.
4. Francis Ford Coppola Winery Trattoria Glasses: I love these old world casual wine glasses. They make me think of having a casual lunch with friends, drinking some light wine in an open air restaurant out of these cute little glasses.
5. Grgich Hills Estate Fume Blanc, Napa Valley 2012: A trip to Napa is never complete unless you take home a bottle of wine and this one was the one for me. The Fume Blanc (actually a Sauvignon Blanc) was a perfect balance of tart with a hint of apple, a classic taste for a light dinner or just a pleasant night with friends.
6. See’s Candies an old time favorite that never goes out of style. It has become my signature gift for my friends and loved ones whenever I’m coming back home from traveling. I make it a task to always grab a box at the little cart when exiting my plane, and just before grabbing my luggage, at LAX. This one went to my mother who watched my little dog Pierre.